Watch The Movie Ram Aur Shyam What a delightful film this is | Group | Pure Indian Store
top of page

Group

Public·240 members

Watch The Movie Ram Aur Shyam

What a delightful film this is! Dilip really, really did such a good job. I agree with that NTR was a smidgen better. But since I would any day prefer to watch Dilip Kumar, Ram aur Shyam is very dear to my heart.

watch the movie Ram Aur Shyam

You have rightly pointed out that the early movies of Dilip Kumar were pretty depressing. I happened to watch an hour of Aan, Amar and Deedar recently on television . The one thing I found very irritating was the way Nimmi was there in all of them and it was difficult to make out which movie it was after a while as the roles assigned to her were almost the same. Even the outfits and the songs were quite similar. The music also was pretty much the same as it was the Naushad-Shakil duo at work.

Good comedy drama with an entertaining plot (gotta be honest, I never get tired of this "separated at birth twins exchange places" story, no matter how many remakes) and beautiful production design. It's quite well shot, and deserves a special mention for the scenes with both "twins" in frame. They looked so real?! I honestly don't know how they achieved that and did it better than many movies released way after!Let's not forget to mention the double dose of Dilip Kumar + cool female leads... What's not to like?

This was an out & out entertainer. Unlike Devdas which I caught the 12:30pm followed by this at 3:50pm, the audience were more excited during Ram Aur Shyam with occasional claps & cheers. It was indeed a Dilip Kumar show entirely. Growing up I had watched the 90s Kannada remake & to be able to watch this 1967 version was fun as well.

Anil Kapoor is a perennial actor who has been playing his trade in the Bollywood circuit and international arena for more than three decades. With his great acting performances, he is someone who has been an icon. With over 100 movies under his belt, the versatile star has constantly strived to achieve a healthy balance of success and substance. A recipient of two National Film Awards and six Filmfare Awards, this man is a supreme talent. His movie Slumdog Millionaire shook the whole world and earned the movie Academy Award for Best Picture.

While we grew up in an era where Shahrukh Khan was our Devdas, Dilip sir was the original one. This Bimal Roy film was released in 1955 and was a superhit even then. It also won Dilip Kumar a Filmfare and is often touted as one of his best performances. We are all familiar with the story - how a lovelorn Devdas succumbs to alcoholism due to his separation from his beloved childhood friend, Paro. It is one of his best-known tragedies. Have you watched the original Devdas?

This film is important because it was the film that won Dilip Kumar his first ever Filmfare Award, which was newly constituted then. He has won a total of 7 Filmfare for best actor thereafter and has even been honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994, and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015. Anyhoo, this film sees the rise of a poverty-stricken and alcoholic Shankar to a wealthy man who again moves towards the path of self-destruction! Do you want to watch it?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2023 by The Pure Indian Store

bottom of page