top of page

Group

Public·232 members

[Livestream TV###] Bristol VS Hull live streaming 22/12/2023


⚽️ What are the best odds for the game? Regarding the latest bookmaker odds on the full-time result market, the win for Bristol City can be had for 17/10, a ...


Bristol City vs Hull City Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: Bristol City vs Hull City Competition: Championship When: 2023-12-22, 21:45 Venue: Ashton Gate Bristol City will host Hull City at Ashton Gate on 2023-12-22 at 21:45 in an interesting encounter in Championship. Bristol City, currently sitting at 14 will be looking for important home win. Hull City, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. What if I don’t have Sky Sports? If you don’t have access to Sky Sports, or have the ability to find somewhere or someone that does, a live stream of the game is available to buy. As part of City’s new streaming service, Tigers TV, fans will be able to purchase the game to view on Wednesday night. How much does it cost? Should fans opt to view the game on Tigers TV, they will be asked to pay a pay-per-view fee depending on where they are in the world. Domestic fans will be asked to pay £10 to view the game, while international fans can pay £5. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bristol City vs Hull City is worth a look. Bristol City have won 2 meetings with Hull City, while Hull City have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bristol City vs Hull City from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bristol City and Hull City? At the moment there are 16 tips in the 1X2 market, with 7 tips backing Bristol City, 6 tips backing Hull City and 3 tips favouring the draw. Bristol City vs Hull City prediction, live stream, score and oddsBristol City vs Hull City Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreHull CityFirst team to score should be Hull City, with 52% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Scott Twine 9. 09%Harry Vaughan 9. 09%Anis Mehmeti 9. 09%Scott Twine 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Bristol City - Hull City Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Bristol City won 1 games (Sunderland) and lost 3 (with Southampton, Norwich City, Blackburn Rovers) while 1 games ended in draws against Huddersfield Town. Bristol City managed to score 4 goals and conceded 6 goals (4-6). Bristol City scored an average 1. 05 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 38 yellow cards and one red card, making 10. 36 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Bristol City's average team rating is 6. 73 per match. Bristol City somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 47. 68% in this seasonHull City enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Rotherham United, Middlesbrough, Cardiff City) lost 2 (with Watford, Queens Park Rangers) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. ▶️ Bristol City vs Hull Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2H Check how to watch Bristol City vs Hull live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Darren Mueller
    Darren Mueller
  • Adelina Chauchescu
    Adelina Chauchescu
  • banh thong
    banh thong
  • Reena kumari
    Reena kumari
bottom of page